Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Serenity ~ Originally Written August 13, 2009

Hey Princess!
Mommy misses you tonight. I miss you a lot lately. A lot of my friends are having babies right now and it's making me miss you. I'm gonna move to your Grandpa's house soon. I just need a change I think. Mommy just needs to start fresh. I wish that you were going to go with me. In a way I suppose you are. I also wish that I could see you right now. I wonder what you would look like and what you would be doing. I dream about you lately too. I dream about the day that you went to Heaven. It makes me feel sad when I wake up but I know that you aren't sad. You are safer there than you were with me. I will meet you someday but I wish it was right now. Daddy misses you too but he doesn't talk about it as much. I try not to talk about it now because it's been awhile and I know that people get tired of listening to me. I know that they don't understand unless they've been there. I am trying so hard to move on. I can see that I'm succeeding at times and failing epically at others. I just wanted to talk to you for a little while though. I wanted to remind you that mommy and daddy still love you. I have to go to sleep though. I still have lots to do before the big move.
I love you baby girl!

~Kisses & Cuddles~
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment