Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rest in Peace Baby Girl - Originally written October 28th, 2008

Serenity,
I love you so much. I'm very sad that you had to leave me before you even got a chance to live but I hope that you are happy with your life in Heaven. I am so very sorry that I failed you as a mother because I was unable to save you. I just wish that it had been me and not you. I can't change that. I hope that someday I will be able to be with you again. I'll never forget the sound of your heartbeat or the way I felt when I saw you in the ultrasound the night before you were born. I hope that you knew how much I loved you. I still love you and I will always carry you in my heart. I am trying very hard to stay strong in case you have become my guardian angel but I need you to know that it's still very hard. I want you to be here with me and I still talk to you. I sometimes forget that you even left me here and think for just a second or two that you are still growing in my tummy. Those are the hardest moments. I know that you are healthy now and I know that you aren't suffering any pain now. I hope that you weren't suffering while you were growing. If you were I'm so sorry. I would have made it stop if there was a way for that to happen. I also want you to know that your daddy loved you too. We are having a hard time right now but no matter what we were going through we loved you. We always will. I hope that you feel peace. I will be with you someday. I love you baby girl! Rest in Peace.

Kisses & Cuddles
      Mommy

P.S. Watch over your daddy too please. He misses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment