Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Walk Away

Sometimes I know that you truly care while at other times I wonder how long you plan on stringing me along while I just sit there...

A heart wants what a heart wants but I can only wait for so long. I can only take so much before I am forced to walk away.

Every morning I pray "Please don't let today be the day. God please don't ask me to walk away" Yet when nighttime comes and you still haven't called I ask myself "Why didn't I just say what I need to say and walk away"

You're the one I want to wake up to day after day but sometimes I wonder if you're on the same page. And if you aren't then will you ever truly commit and stay? Will we be together one day? Or will I continue to sit and wonder day after day whether or not I should just walk away?

Brittany Seree' Huddleston

No comments:

Post a Comment